Z-Wave U-Fairy 3 Gang Touch Switch
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- To be installed in square wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation
U-Fairy 3 gang touch switch is designed to be installed in square wall switch boxes. Switch allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a touch button.
Note: This module does not require the Neutral to operate.
For switch working stably, this unit reuires a suitable load to be connected to L1 or use bypass as shown in diagramm in user manual.
- Requires 2-wire (not including neutral) installation
- Works with AC power supply only (110-230V AC)
- Z-Wave 300 series chip
- Z-Wave protocol
The better the wireless range, the more reliable the product, and device offers a class-leading antenna. Optimised for reliability, this tiny unit can wireless communicate over 150 metres.
The best antenna. The best Z-Wave. Device is built upon Z-Wave Plus and leading Gen5 technology to offer you the fastest response times and optimal battery life between recharges.
If you’re using a sensor for security you want its communication to be secure. That’s why unit utilises AES-128 wireless data encryption to keep it secure from prying eyes and hackers.
Whether used for home intelligence or security, you want your device to always stay up to date. Whenever firmware udpdates are made for it, you’ll be able to upgrade unit via Microsoft Windows or select Z-Wave gateways.
- Z-Wave Chip 300 series
- COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
- MAXIMUM LOAD
- AC 100V-120V: L1<300W; L2<300W; L3<300W
- AC 220V-240V: L1<400W; L2<600W; L3<600W
- OVERCURRENT PROTECTION
- required external 10A circuit breaker
- Packing size:10x11.3x4.5cm (LxWxH)
- Touch panel size:8.5x8.5x0.9cm (LxWxH)
- Base size:5.8x6.3x2.6cm (LxWxH)
- FCC, DEKRA, Z-Wave
- POWER SUPPLY
- Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- up to 0.8W
- RADIO SIGNAL POWER
- up to 1mW
- up to 50m (outdoors) and 40m (indoors)
- OPERATIONAL TEMPERATURE
- FOR INSTALLATION IN BOXES
- D ≥ 60mm, H ≥ 40mm
- User manual
- Manual (RUS)
- Manufacturer manual
- Guides (RUS)
- Guides (ENG)
- Manufacturer guides
|Z-Wave Hardware Platform||ZM5101|
|Z-Wave Library Type||Enhanced 232 Slave|
|Z-Wave Device Type||On/Off Power Switch|
|Z-Wave Role Type||Always On Slave|
|Type of dimmer and switch||wall switch|
|Power source||Cable AC|
|Type of wire system||2-Wire|
|Touch control options||Single click|
|OTA Firmware Updating||No|