Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub
- Compatible with Vera gateway from Vera Control Ltd. (plugin from MiOS Market is required)
- Control up to 8 entertainment devices with your smartphone
- Compatible with 270,000+ devices, including your TV, Blu-Ray player, satellite or cable box, Xbox One, Wii or PS3
- Access entertainment with simple swipe-and-tap gestures on your smartphone
- Personalize Harmony App screen with up to 50 Favorite channel icons
- Control devices inside closed cabinets
- Easy mobile setup on your smartphone.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub
Turn your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet into a universal remote.Harmony Ultimate Hub gives you control of your home entertainment devices from the mobile device you already own. Anyone in the house can download the free Harmony App to turn their smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote. You can control all of your entertainment using simple touch gestures on your mobile device. With one touch of an Activity like “Watch TV”, all the right devices power on to the right settings—even devices hidden in closed cabinets.
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a universal remote
- Swipe and tap to control
- A smartphone app that simply works
Mobile App—just swipe and tap to control your entertainment
Swipe-and-tap control app
With the Harmony mobile app, one touch of an Activity, like “Watch a Movie”, automatically turns on all the right devices to the right settings. Simply swipe or tap your thumb across your smartphone or tablet screen to adjust volume, change channels, pause, play skip, fast-forward or rewind.
Access Internet services like Netflix on your game console
Game console control
Harmony Ultimate Hub turns Wi-Fi signals from your mobile device into IR and Bluetooth commands your devices can understand. Access Internet services like Netflix and Hulu on your Xbox One. Wii or PS3. * (*Netflix is available in certain countries. Unlimited streaming membership required. More information at www. netflix. com. Hulu is available in certain countries. Membership required. )
Customize with up to 50 Favorite channel icons
Personalize the way you watch
No more scrolling through long on-screen guides to find a channel. Everyone in the house can add the Harmony App on their smartphone or tablet—including their own set of 50 Favorite channel icons* and customizable swipe-and-tap commands. Just tap a channel you want to watch and you’re there. (*After initial online setup. Channel availability subject to local service provider. )
Controls devices in closed cabinets
Simply place Harmony Ultimate Hub near your entertainment center to control devices hidden inside cabinets or behind walls. You don’t even have to point your smartphone or tablet at your devices.
Turns eight remotes into one
Consolidate a pile of remote controls into one simple mobile app. With support for over 270,000 devices and 5,000+ brands, Harmony controls up to eight devices you own today and add tomorrow—your TV, A/V receiver, cable box and more. New devices are added regularly to Harmony’s database, so it’s easy to update your smartphone app in the future.
Guided setup, right on your smartphone
Easy mobile setup
Download the Harmony App to your iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet. The free app will walk you through the process step-by-step right on your mobile device. And Harmony users can use their current device settings to make the setup process even easier.
Mobile Setup Requirements:
- iOS®: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later) device with iOS® 6.0 or higher
- Android™: Wi-Fi® enabled smartphone with Android™ 4.0 or later
- Bluetooth® Smart technology-enabled iOS® or Android™ device
- Harmony App: download from Apple® App Store or Google Play™
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi®: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
- IR-based remote control (with rechargeable battery)
- Harmony Ultimate Hub
- IR Mini Blaster
- USB cable
- AC adapter
|Power source||Power supply DC|